Monday, May 2, 2011

Stupid weather, Memorial Day Weekend, and swim team :)



CAUTION: This is an extremely long post, I felt that I should post a long one since I haven't been on in SO LONG. 


Hey there! So the summer of 2011 is right around the corner. As of now its 42 days till graduation :) YES! Only 42 more days of high school. I know one day I will miss it, but that time is so far in the future. Juanita has been my hell hole for the last 3 years and I can't wait to get away...till then I've got a few things to accomplish first! All graduation requirements are completed, but in the mean time there are a few things that needs to be addressed.
For one: The weather.
...its STILL 55 DEGREES IN SEATTLE. What is wrong with the weather? It's not suppose to break 65 degrees till the middle of May. Come on weather :/  It's still dumping rain and I'm tired of wearing winter clothes, and layers. I want summer! Sandals, dresses, hats, shorts, and warm! Till then I can just wish for sun while I'm sure the rest of the country is enjoying the sun and the warmth, while I sit here in a sweatshirt and a blankey so I don't freeze :(


Next matter of business: Swim team :)  
Swim team for the Kingsgate Royals starts on May 16th! thats 2 weeks! Whaaaaat. I haven't even bought a new racing suit yet. Plus, its my last year... :( 12 years ago I was just learning how to race and that was when I fell in love with swimming. 12 years later, I'm growing up, graduating, and leaving my favorite summer activity. Future coaching? Hell freaking no. No way. Unless they paid me a hefty amount to deal with that crap. But for my last year of swimming, I was thinking of getting a suit that has some personality. Maybe this one? 
Remix Flyback (Pink) - SPEEDO  - Speedo USA SwimwearRemix Flyback (Blue) - SPEEDO  - Speedo USA Swimwear



hahaha I'm just kidding. Thats called a "remix"....yeah it looks horrid. In my opinion at least. I would be caught dead in that suit. But. The back is pretty tight Speedo decided that they would take their most popular sold suits and then they "remixed" them with other colors and a splice down the side, and thats the product. Its like a cute suit, and a really ugly suit got together and a had a baby. And this is what it produced.
But on my search for a new suit I stumbled upon an AWESOME website. I've heard of this site previously but never actually went on it. Till now. The URL is www.mysummersuit.com and you can custom create any suit! Its crazy. Two piece, one piece, any kind of back, and they have like 50 different patterns and colors to choose from. I created my dream suit, and it had a halter top, that connects around the neck and twists down the back. The fabric was either "Tye dye", "Paintsplatter" or "Pinwheel" or I'm just going to go with a solid sparkle-y color or just a plain color. I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy this, or one from Speedo. Like these :) 








Now I'm excited to start swimming JUST so I can get a new suit! Not the whole waking up at 6:30 to go swim for an hour with a new coach :( We'll see how that goes. 

Cosmic Explosion Axcel Back  - Speedo® Endurance+ - SPEEDO  - Speedo USA SwimwearReversible Mesh Speedo® Extreme Back One-Piece - SPEEDO  - Speedo USA Swimwear



Next matter of Business...Memorial Day Weekend.
I just HAVE to put memorial day weekend because I'm so excited for my last break till schools out :) I'm hoping and praying that it will be sunny and warm here, just for that weekend. If not. Hell I'm going to pack up my car, grabbing my girls, and head over the mountain to Chelan with everyone else and their mother. I was also planning on saving up every penny I can till that weekend (2 paychecks... whoopee!) so I can go on a summer dress/skirt shopping spree at the BRAND FREAKING NEW FOREVER21 IN BELLEVUE SQUARE! :) I sure hope that it...
1) I at least get paid something for working 50 hours the last month.
2) That it WARMS UP
3) That the weekend would come MUCH sooner !



So thats all folks :) 
Next long post will be about: Prom, Graduation, Summer 2011 Plans, and UW planning :) 




XOXO
H  (:



No comments:

Post a Comment